Tuesday 3 May 2011

My Gorgeous Bunch

Yesterday I took my kids out for a quick photo shoot. The main reason was to get some photos to give to the kids godmothers/guardians for mother's day & my youngest son turns 6 in a couple of weeks so I needed a photo for his invite.
By the time we got home from school & got them all dressed & ready the setting of the sun wasnt my best friend especially at the location I wanted to take them but I made do & even though the lightening isnt the best on some of the photos I still like them.
It amazes me everyday how quick they have grown & how much their personalities are changing. How different they are to each other & how lucky I am to be a mum to 4 such amazing children.

So here they are, my gorgeous bunch Kiah, Isaiah, Eli & little miss Lilli














No comments:

Post a Comment