Sunday 15 May 2011

MoNStEr MaSH ~ PaRTY tIMe

My baby boy Eli turns SIX tomorrow (May 16th) He had his birthday party today at the park with family & friends. The weather was perfect & everyone had a fantastic fun time.
I love organizing my kids birthday parties. I have so much fun making all their decorations, helping them choose a theme, making their birthday cakes & all the little details that make the party. This year Eli wanted a Monster Mash Birthday Party which was a lot of fun to organize with bright colours & fun funky looking monsters.
I hope my boy had a great day & an even better one tomorrow. Those 6 years have flown by & I am the proudest mum ever!!!

THE PARTY TABLE


YUMMY CUPCAKES & THE BIRTHDAY BOY!



MONSTER CAKE



TABLE DECORATIONS & MONSTER SMILES







PARTY GARLANDS & DECORATIONS




MONSTER GIFT BAGS


SMILE! ~ I had to join in the fun too :)


MY LITTLE MONSTERS

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing!! I am planning my sons 1st birthday here, July 9th, and I'm doing a similar theme. I love working with the bright colors and funky patterns!! I was wondering what you made the table decorations with? (the two on each end of the table with the balloons and 3 posts). I'd love to include a similar versions in our party. Again, amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete