Monday 2 May 2011

Mother's Day Mini Sessions ~ Success

Sunday I held my Mother's Day Mini Photo Sessions. I could not of been happier with the turn out.
The sessions were held at the park & was my first location mini session. The day was not a great one weather wise. There was on & off rain, just a drizzle but enough to wet everything so instead of moving everything to a new location I used the rotunda at the park. No dramas lol.

I hope all my customers love their Mother's Day photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Here is my 'trial' shot.


Megan has been a very loyal customer of mine for as long as I can remember. I have shared some pretty amazing special times in her life with her. From capturing her & her husbands wedding day, taking photos of their gorgeous little girl Mia, Maternity photos when she became pregnant with their second daughter & I was honoured when she asked me to come take some photos of her precious new baby girl Lilly on the day she was born & take more of that precious baby a few weeks later. Thank You Megan for asking me to capture some truely amazing memories for you & I hope your Mother's Day is as wonderful as you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment