Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the Mum out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I did........
My day started off with breakfast in bed the kids & hubby cooked for me. They always go all out & this year I was made a BLT salad with crispy baked bread & some yummy fruit drink.
The kids then gave me their cards they had made at school. I just love getting handmade gifts from the kids the excitement on their faces is priceless. I was given The Scripts new CD & a new quilt cover which I then had to redecorate my room but hey I LOVE doing that lol. We then went for a drive to Pt Germein for a picnic lunch with the family. My day was wonderful.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Beautiful MUMS xx

Here is a Photo of Me & My Babies on Mother's Day

& Here are some photos taken at our Mother's Day Mini Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment