Monday 16 May 2011

Here Come The Brides............

Well at the end of the year I have plenty of Beautiful Brides to photograph. My October Saturdays are booked with weddings & I am excited not to mention I have some weddings in September & November to look forward to also. Seems 2011 is the year to get married & I am proud to say one of those weddings is my little brothers. Yes I am their photographer & my 2 youngest are in the wedding. I can not wait. I get to be more creative with these photos as my gorgeous sister-in-law to be wants different & her taste is amazing! I have already started brainstorming so I hope on the day it all goes together so I can capture some amazing memories for them.
If you are getting married this year & still need a photographer then I'm your gal. If it's the end of the year your getting married then get in quick lol.

All the best to all those Brides & Grooms to be & I will see you on your special day xx


No comments:

Post a Comment