Friday 29 April 2011

Nathan & Danni ~ Wedding

From the moment I meet Danni I instantly knew I was going to enjoy being her photographer & sharing her day with her. We talked at our meet-up like we had known each other for years. She is such a kind bubbly person with a load of personality & I knew the wedding day would reflect that. I didnt get to meet Nathan before the big day but the way Danni spoke about him I knew he would be just as kind & as fun as she was & I was right.

The wedding was held at Quorn, a small country town I had believe it or not never been too. I was excited about taking photos & taking advantage of all the old buildings etc the town had.
The weather was perfect just like the day itself. Danni looked gorgeous, the men very handsome & the kids were just adorable.
The thing I loved the most was her reception decor. Danni put alot of effort into it & she is a detail queen which I absolutly love.

I enjoyed everything about Danni & Nathans Wedding. I never laughed so hard, I felt like I had known not only the bride & groom but the whole wedding party for years. They were all so relaxed & enjoyed the day to the fullest.
Thank You Danni & Nathan for such a fun filled perfect day. Thank You for asking me to be a part of it & helping you capture those special memories.


This Girl new how to work it for the camera


One of my Faves




Another Fave ~ Garland was made for me by From You Designs


Told you this girl was a detail queen




No comments:

Post a Comment